14 Days of Fun! Our B2B on the Liberty -- reprise edition -- 3/31/12-4/14/12

jjtimes6

I loved your review! Your ship photos brought back memories of my excellent cruise on the Liberty. I loved your photos of your excursions. You all looked like you were having so much fun! Thanks for your excellent review!:)

We had a blast! 17 days total for the whole vacation. It was awesome! Thanks for reading!

Thanks so much for the review! I know how much work they are and you did this one twice! :eek: It looks like you all had a great time and those pictures of your girls with how happy they look are priceless. Thanks again. :)

The girls had so much fun! Everything was a first for Leah, which made everything more fun for all of us!

It was a lot of work (all reviews are), but it was actually easier the second time, and I really did love revisiting it all. I'm going to redo my Victory review next... Same problem, stupid webshots. :mad:

Love this review! I read it the first time also - and got even more out of it the second time! Great photos and descriptions :)

You read it twice?! I am flattered, times two! Thanks!

Thanks so much for your review. I'm checking everyday for summer 2014 to do the same B2B (I know those aft wrap balconies go fast).

I would do it again, if I could. It was fantastic. Thanks for reading!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...