Victory replacing Destiny 5 Day Eastern??

luvtovaca

When Victory starts it's 5 Day Eastern itinerary, it's basically replacing Destiny's 5 day Eastern. So, will the activities, shows, etc. be the same as what I may find if I search for Destiny's fun times or will Victory do it's own thing, keeping some of the same entertainment from it's 7 day San Juan itinerary but adapting for only 5 days? Anyone know or venture a guess from past experiences? Trying to find out what the main shows will be, when elegant night is, and such. Or I may just have to wait for those of you sailing Victory before April to put up reviews.

elegant night will be the 2nd night-Sea Day. We have been on both and liked both equally.

We are on the Feb 9 departure (19 days) ... there are only 2 sea days... one is the last night before arriving back to Miami... SO one would assume that elegant night will be the 2nd night - not embarcation night, the next one - before Jamaica.

elegant night will be the 2nd night-Sea Day. We have been on both and liked both equally.

The only sea day on our 5 day itin is the last full day. I know for the Destiny 5 day the sea day was the first full day, but for the Victory itin they switched it to the last. So, will the elegant night be the night of our first full day (even though it's a port day) or will it be the sea day which is the last night? Hmmm...doesn't make or break our cruise, just curious.

Our itinerary has sea day the first full day. This is the same as a few years ago when we did this itinerary with the Destiny. This one doesn't do Jamaica so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Oh well all I know is that it has been -30-50 all week and I can't wait to get out of here.

Archived