Belize snorkeling question

PTN96

Hi. About 18 months ago we did a snorkeling tour that we booked at the dock in Belize. It was awesome! I just can't remember who it was with. If my memory serves me right they had an office right there at the dock and the owners husband who founded it had just passed away. They took us out to the nicest island and we snorkeled and then bought lunch from a local vendor on the island. Any ideas which tour this might have been?

Could your last snorkel trip in Belize have been with Coral Breeze Tours ?

Did you meet them on the docking area where you get off of the tender & they were right in front of the Wet Lizzard restaraunt ?

Look up their site & then see their snorkeling trip to see if that looks familiar.

We have used them for about the last ten years & have always had a great time with Heni & her crew.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Hi. About 18 months ago we did a snorkeling tour that we booked at the dock in Belize. It was awesome! I just can't remember who it was with. If my memory serves me right they had an office right there at the dock and the owners husband who founded it had just passed away. They took us out to the nicest island and we snorkeled and then bought lunch from a local vendor on the island. Any ideas which tour this might have been?

I had a great snorkel day on Goff's Caye with Island Marketing. Office was right off the main drag. Goff's Caye is a tiny little island with no power, they had a grill going for food we could buy, and they sold beer out of coolers. It was $40 for the 5 hour trip.

Archived