Booked last min peir pick up have you done this

I just booked the Sovereign of the Seas last min because the price droped so and I have a few free days I sail mon they said I would have peir pickup docs my question is this a hassel and where do I get my luggage tags? thanks for the Imfo James

Never done this before but would LOVE to book last minute trip!

Hope everything works out for you.

My questions is where can you book LAST MINUTE trips? Is it through your TA who tells you when there is a great deal?

I'd prefer to do it online.

I've tried some "last minute deals" websites but wasn't too impresed by them.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Hello Aldeya

I actually book right with Royal Caribbean I was just looking yesterday and seen that the price had dropped on an inside guarentee over 200 so I called and got it and I also had a coupon for 50 more off so I couldnt pass it up I went back and looked after I booked and that had been removed Im not sure if It was just one or it was a mistake but I took it Ive never been able to do that befor also thank for the imfo for pier pick up imfo James

and how do I go about getting onto a last minute cruise for low rates??

My MIL said she will take a cruise with me this summer if I can find one that is not too expensive, but so far I haven't found one!! Please share with us how you managed to get the "last minute price dropped" rates!

Thanks,

Susan

We have done a pier pick-up on a last minute booking (booked on a Thursday for a Sunday cruise) and there was no problem at all. I seem to remember it took slightly more time to get checked-in because we had to give them all the information about ourselves when we got there instead of them already having it all.

we have done pier pick up on our last 3 cruises,the porters have luggage tags you just put your cabin number on if you have your ref number you can register your details online just remember to print a copy and take it with you we have never had any problems :)

Archived