Mr. Sanchos lately?

iluvtravel

I was there 2 weeks ago. I thought it was ok, Nothing special. It had a flea market of sorts outide. This was the best part. There were lots of tables set up on the sand and also some loungers. I believe they charge $5.oo for loungers. The food was not good at all. It was also not very expensive.

I would highly recommend Paradise Beach. It was much nicer all around. The chairs are free and so are the beach mats.

We rented a car and went to several beaches. Our favorite was P/B.

Hope this helps.

Michele

I was there in April. My boyfriend and I had a blast there. They did have nice shopping at the entrance. We got the loungers with an umbrella and 2 floatie beach mats for $10. They also had free "s" shaped loungers, but we wanted the floatie mats too. We rented waverunners and they had other watersports available as well. I had a margarita, bf had a banana mama, and we shared a huge plate of nachos which we liked. I printed a coupon off the internet so the margarita was free. It was my first time in Cozumel , so I have nothing else to compare it to, but we had a great day there. I chose this beach over PB because I was afraid there would be too many kids at PB with the water toys and all. Don't know if that was the case or not, but there weren't many at Sancho's(a big++ for me). If you're interested I printed the coupon at http://www.cozumelinsider.com

Archived