Gotta Love E.S.

apdchief

Early saver is the best. I have had a price reduction on my two earlier cruises, but nothing like the one we are on in March. Since booking the Breeze last summer I had 3 price drops that reduced my bill by about $250.00 and since I payed the bill off last month, I have had 2 price drops and now have a OBC of $330.00. Maybe 1 more??

Early saver is the best. I have had a price reduction on my two earlier cruises, but nothing like the one we are on in March. Since booking the Breeze last summer I had 3 price drops that reduced my bill by about $250.00 and since I payed the bill off last month, I have had 2 price drops and now have a OBC of $330.00. Maybe 1 more??

We cruise on the Breeze march 2-10 and my on board credit from price drops is $520. Then I have FCC and the master card promo so a total so far of $670 :D

Yes, it is great. However, I'm sure there are some too busy or too lazy to check for price drops and Carnival loves them. BTW: it worked on both Valor ($39) and Glory ($114) B2B last month and I had super low fares to begin with.

Your right, you can't beat Early Saver. We booked in October last year at $2428.00 pp for a 12 day Med. cruise. Since then we have dropped $890.00 pp on the cruise which I believe is super.

Not wanting to steal the thread but is the a in your screen name stand for Auburn, Athol, Attleboro, Action ?

So many price drops for March cruises. Great news for you all! Congrats!

But what do you think is happening? Did they start out too high? or are folks not cruising as much as expected/hoped this spring?

Peg

How long did it take to hear back from carnival once you sent it In? My next question is after you book early saver and if you find a like cabin ie same deck and cat. Of cabin at a cheaper rate be it either senior or residency rate and you qualify can you apply for a price reduction?

Good to hear. I did not book ES this time, because I got a sale that ended up being as good (or better) of a deal as ES. The price on my cruise has yet to drop. I kind of wondered with the new rate structure if that would make booking ES less attractive, but apparently it has not.

Your right, you can't beat Early Saver. We booked in October last year at $2428.00 pp for a 12 day Med. cruise. Since then we have dropped $890.00 pp on the cruise which I believe is super.

Not wanting to steal the thread but is the a in your screen name stand for Auburn, Athol, Attleboro, Action ?

Close - Ashburnham

How long did it take to hear back from carnival once you sent it In? My next question is after you book early saver and if you find a like cabin ie same deck and cat. Of cabin at a cheaper rate be it either senior or residency rate and you qualify can you apply for a price reduction?

Usually hear within a day or two. And yes you can get any rate posted within your catagory. Just make sure you are clear when you submit the form.

I used to live in central Massachusetts and belonged to the Elks and traveled through out the area. Stay warm and enjoy your cruise.

Thanks! I see you live in Georgia, my brother in-law lives in Mableton, which is just outside of Atlanta.

we booked verandah deck balcony

Our cruise on the Valor we had a balcony on the Empress which was very nice and last year we did a balcony on the panorama deck on the Freedom and really liked the location. Easy access to the lido and a very quiet area. Maybe some day we will graduate to a suite?

Usually hear within a day or two. And yes you can get any rate posted within your catagory. Just make sure you are clear when you submit the form.

Just asked this question on another thread and the answer appears to be no. We booked a balcony cabin on deck 7 however i found a cheaper spa cabin (residents rate) on deck 10. My question was although we are not residents can we still get the upgrade and price reduction???

Good to hear. I did not book ES this time, because I got a sale that ended up being as good (or better) of a deal as ES. The price on my cruise has yet to drop. I kind of wondered with the new rate structure if that would make booking ES less attractive, but apparently it has not.

We booked early saver before they made all of the new changes. Do not know if we will do again. I love the OBC but I think with the new program it will make it harder for us to get OBC with the new pricing structure... Just my opinion... :)

Just asked this question on another thread and the answer appears to be no. We booked a balcony cabin on deck 7 however i found a cheaper spa cabin (residents rate) on deck 10. My question was although we are not residents can we still get the upgrade and price reduction???

You have to be in the same catagory to get the reduced rate under ES, but why can't you do an upgrade if the upgrade is cheaper? I would call them directly and ask.

Archived