Carnival Barrier Reef Snorkel Tour

TRAVELCRUZIN

DH and I are booked for this excursion at Grand Cayman in two weeks aboard the Carnival Paradise. Has anyone ever done this? It is only 2.5 hrs long, any ideas for things to do afterwards?

Are there rest rooms, showers, etc. near the port where the boats dock? Thanks

Most excursions have an option to be dropped off at the Royal Palms or another beach club for the rest of the day. The Royal Palms is $2 admission if I remember correctly and had full facilities. After we did our Snorkel Tour we spent the rest of the afternoon at Royal Palms. When you are ready to leave just go out front and you can easily get a bus or taxi back to port for $2.50-$5 a person.

We did a Stingray City/Barrier Reef/Coral Gardens combo tour with Capt Marvins (it was about half the cost of the ship excursion) and that kept us busy most of the day (only spent an hour at the beach) it was great and I would recommend it! I booked it through Island Marketing grandcaymenshoreexcursions.com

Archived