EPIc cabin 10250 ?

nowake

Can any one tell me where the bed is in cabin 10250 (cat.bb midship) On the ship deck plans the balcony looks a little larger..can anyone confirm that?

I Have read on these boards that Epic has no mid ship elevators but when i looked at the plans it sure looked like they were very close, One more question..do the balcony cabins have bath robes?

We can't wait to cruise on the Epic!! I have never been on a cruise I didn't have a good time on!!! Thanks to all for your help...any other Epic tips would be appreciated!

Can any one tell me where the bed is in cabin 10250 (cat.bb midship) On the ship deck plans the balcony looks a little larger..can anyone confirm that?

I Have read on these boards that Epic has no mid ship elevators but when i looked at the plans it sure looked like they were very close, One more question..do the balcony cabins have bath robes?

We can't wait to cruise on the Epic!! I have never been on a cruise I didn't have a good time on!!! Thanks to all for your help...any other Epic tips would be appreciated!

Look on the deck plans at NCL.com. Wherever the room curves out is where the bed is located.

Archived