Recent Experience on the Mariner-A Beautiful Letdown

tbennett

After working with the public through the holidays, a quiet ship sounds like HEAVEN!

I must be really easy to please. I know this is the RCI board, but thanks to my dad I got to go on a Day Mexican cruise on the Carnival Fantasy a few years ago. For most of the trip I was curled up by the window in my cabin with the AC cranked up, playing video games and ordering room service. BTW they make pretty terrific chocolate chip cookies.

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be"

I'm looking forward to my next Carnival cruise - hub's more pizza and burgers than escargot and onion tart. Different strokes, as long as I'm not the one rowing the ship!

Comments about being bored on a cruise vacation can reach a critical mass and become boring themselves and this has occurred here in my opinion. You make your vacation what it is, young children must be entertained all the time and are constantly complaining about being bored. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Archived