Norwegian epic haven suite with kids

ginger123snaps

For those of you who have done the haven suites...are the haven areas kid friendly? My kids will be 5, 5, and 4...and well they do act their age. We do discipline our kids...but kids are kids and will behave as such. So, I'm just wondering will we be getting "looks" for having kids in this area? Also, is the restaurant there friendly to kids?

Hello Ginger123snaps,

We took our children who were 11 and 9 at the time on the Epic and stayed in a courtyard villa and it was absolutly the best. They were extremely accomadating to us and our children. Yes the areas are very kid friendly, the pool, the Epic Club restaurant. There were a few other families with kids, so don't worry about other kids around. Also do not worry about what anyone else thinks, you will have the best time. Also our butler was great with our kids as well as all of the other staff. Once you stay in the Haven you will never want to stay in regular cabin.

Have Fun,

Mary

Thanks so much for that great info. I want to take my 4yr twin boys transX and I was a little worried about the haven as I will be on my own and not sure if others will be receptive to well behaved young children. My children won't be there full time but lunches and late afternoons probably. Anyone know if I can reserve a specific cabana for the week like HAL? I like the idea of having a reserved spot when you have 2 kids in tow.

Archived