Help with summitt

goldfish1111

The cabins on Summit are really no different than on the newer ships. They may be a bit older but the layout was the same- as far as I recollect. One little hidden secret is the cabins on deck 3 (even numbers 3112-3144) have huge windows. This is because this area was formerly a hallway and has been converted to cabins. I'd book one of these instead of a balcony. We never used our balcony on our last cruise.

It's hard to say if you will like it as much. I love the Millenium Class ships. They are my favorite. They are smaller and a bit more intimate.

The addition of Bistro on Five and Qsine really made an impression on me. I love both of those restaurants.

The weak point for me personally is the pool area. There are too many passengers IMO for the pool area in summer with lots of kids. If you do Bermuda before school lets out or after school is back in session- it will be better. So I'd no later than the first week of June and the after labor day weekend- after September 7th. Otherwise it is a zoo around the pool on the Bermuda cruise. This isn't a deal breaker for us but it would be for many.

Archived