rented car at TPA tampa. Enterprise. Talk me through getting car please!

thesawch

I rented a car at TPA Tampa for Feb1 till Feb 3 2013. I am flying in on Delta airlines. Can someone talk me through the process of getting the car after I get my luggage. Do I have to go on a shuttle to get the car like in Las Vegas or phoenix ? Also I have a confirmation number but how do I get to this fast service they talk about. i am on a tight schedule to get somewhere and If i can get through the getting the rental ASAp will help me out lots. Thanks for all info in advance

When you get off of your plane, follow the crowd and/or signs to the tram/shuttle that will take you to the ticket and baggage area. Once there, take the escalator or elevator down one level to the baggage claim area. It is well marked, so you can't miss it. Once down in baggage claim, look up at one of the monitors for Delta and your flt#. That will tell you what Carrousel your baggage will be on.

Once you have your baggage, follow the signs for the exit door to the car rentals. Go out of the automatic doors and take the crosswalk right over to the next building. All of the car rental counters will be lined up next to each other. Enterprise is there with the rest. Once you have filled out the paperwork, you will exit the side door and take the elevator up to the parking garage level for Enterprise. It will be well marked. Once on the floor, you will see a small gatehouse type booth where you will show your paperwork. You will then be told what slot # your car will be in. You will then exit the parking garage and exit the airport.

As far as the Quick-Check In, I believe you have to sign up as an Enterprise Member. I would call the Tampa Airport location directly or the 1-800# and inquire exactly how to do so.

Here is a link to the Tampa Airport Enterprise location as well as the 1-800#. http://www.tampaairport.com/ground_transportation/rental_car_services.asp

Tampa Airport is very easy to navigate. You will have no problems.

:)

Easy as pie.

When you get off of your plane, follow the crowd and/or signs to the tram/shuttle that will take you to the ticket and baggage area. Once there, take the escalator or elevator down one level to the baggage claim area. It is well marked, so you can't miss it. Once down in baggage claim, look up at one of the monitors for Delta and your flt#. That will tell you what Carrousel your baggage will be on.

Once you have your baggage, follow the signs for the exit door to the car rentals. Go out of the automatic doors and take the crosswalk right over to the next building. All of the car rental counters will be lined up next to each other. Enterprise is there with the rest. Once you have filled out the paperwork, you will exit the side door and take the elevator up to the parking garage level for Enterprise. It will be well marked. Once on the floor, you will see a small gatehouse type booth where you will show your paperwork. You will then be told what slot # your car will be in. You will then exit the parking garage and exit the airport.

As far as the Quick-Check In, I believe you have to sign up as an Enterprise Member. I would call the Tampa Airport location directly or the 1-800# and inquire exactly how to do so.

Here is a link to the Tampa Airport Enterprise location as well as the 1-800#. http://www.tampaairport.com/ground_transportation/rental_car_services.asp

Tampa Airport is very easy to navigate. You will have no problems.

:)

Easy as pie.

thank you, that is what I was hopeing for in a answer.

Archived