Arc La Rambla Hotel

blanger001

Hello everyone one, I am new to cruise critic and I hope someone can help me with a hotel in Barcelona. My husband and I are doing a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Barcelona on May 19, 2013. We are looking at Arc La Rambla hotel. Has anyone stayed here. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Barb

Hello everyone one, I am new to cruise critic and I hope someone can help me with a hotel in Barcelona. My husband and I are doing a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Barcelona on May 19, 2013. We are looking at Arc La Rambla hotel. Has anyone stayed here. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Barb

Hi. Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I have not stayed there but I am aware of the hotel.

Knowing where it is located, the only thing I would say is that it might be a bit noisy at night. Also that is not the best end of Las Ramblas after dark. It is near the 'red light' district of Barcelona.

What made you choose this hotel? Price? Location?

Hi can't help you with Hotel but you are going on the same cruise as we are - if you go on the roll call section you can find our cruise this is my link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1757358

people are discussing hotels etc in that thread - also sign on to meet and mingle on RC website and then they will organise something for us

Hope to Meet you soon

Sue and John

Carol,

Thank you so much for the information on the hotel. Yikes, no we are not interested in that area. I was looking for a hotel with a balcony and I thought I read something on trip advisor.

I emailed the Colon Hotel last night to see if we could get a balcony room there.

Thank you again,

Barb

Carol,

Thank you so much for the information on the hotel. Yikes, no we are not interested in that area. I was looking for a hotel with a balcony and I thought I read something on trip advisor.

I emailed the Colon Hotel last night to see if we could get a balcony room there.

Thank you again,

Barb

I think you will be much happier at the Colón than Arc La Rambla. It is a little more expensive but well worth it.

HI! My husband and I will be on this cruise also (Serenade) but we'll stay a few days post-cruise rather than pre. We were looking into Hotel Colon, Hotel Barcelona or Hotel JAzz. Carol, which one of these would you recommend?

HI! My husband and I will be on this cruise also (Serenade) but we'll stay a few days post-cruise rather than pre. We were looking into Hotel Colon, Hotel Barcelona or Hotel JAzz. Carol, which one of these would you recommend?

In my opinion, definitely Colón. The other hotels are nice but the Colón has character and location.

Archived