Priceline and Miami

cruisebrat15

Since biddingfortravel web site is down can anyone tell me what star they bid for in Miami and how much they paid., and how far from the port where you. We will have a car so I don't have to be downtown.

Thanks

Cruisebrat, when are you going to Miami? The dates will make a big difference in how much you need to bid. I do a lot of PL bidding and am happy to help but need a little more info. Also if you go to google.com and search for "biddingfortravel and miami" you should be able to get a cache of the most recent page of bids prior to the site be vandalized.

I bid $55 (started at $50) and was accepted for the Four Points Sheraton on Miami Beach. It is a 3 star hotel right on the beach (next to the Fontenbleu - sp?) with rates normally starting at $119 (not including taxes). I will be staying there one night each pre-cruise and post-cruise next week, so if you want I can give you a little review of it when I get back.

You may want to bid the Coral Gables area. It is not on the beach, but the Hyatt which is Coral Gables zone star level four is often picked up for about $55 a night. There are tons of great restaurants in this area and we found it to be a nice break from the hustle and bustle of downtown. When we went we got the Omni which is also four star. It was wonderful. Good luck. :)

Archived