Laundry Special?

lola4795

Is there a day where laundry service is on special? We are taking a 7 night cruise on The Glory. We're packing light, so I know we will want to do some laundry. I would LOVE it if I could get a deal on laundry service so I don't have to do it myself! :)

Yes!! We just came off a 4 and a 5 day and it was available one day on each cruise. I missed the bit of paper advertising the special on the 4 day cruise and ended up paying for laundry (we were on an extended holiday and needed to get it done) - that was an eye watering price!! On the 5 day we got laundry done for about quarter of the price that the same amount had cost when we paid for it :eek: Roll the items and it was amazing how much fitted in - what went out in one bag came back in two - very full - bags :D

It is announced the day of on a seperate bit of paper delivered to your cabin by your steward.

You also call your steward to have hime deliver the paper bags you deposit your laundry in.

Usually they offer the special on a day that is past mid-point of the cruise.

Archived