What was your favorite cruise and why?

papillons4u

We did the Catamaran snorkeling tour through www.tallships.com. It was the Tiami company. It was fantastic. It was an all-day tour. As we boarded we were given Mimosas or orange juice. I knew I was going to like this trip immediately! Went to 3 different areas, swam with the sea turtles at one, snorkeled over a shipwreck at another, and had a nice calm swim near the shore right after lunch. The lunch was a Barbados specialty, flying fish and was good. It was buffet style with salads, fruit, dessert. Very good and served on real plates, not the paper and plastic I expected. The rum punch was flowing and very strong. I had to ask for more punch in mine. There were also sodas. The staff was fun and kept us laughing the entire day. We truly enjoyed this and would definitely do it again!

I have heard that this tour is now only offered through the ship, but that may be the 1/2 day tour. This was all day and it went by very quickly.

Becky

My favorite was on the Summit going to the Panama for 14 days. It usually takes us a few days to unwind so we find the longer cruises are just wonderful. Plus, we met 4 people at the table that we had just a great time with and still keep in touch. It had to be the best vacation I have ever taken.

Although I have yet to cruise on Celebrity, my favorite itinerary had to have been Scandinavia/Russia. We were the youngest on the cruise and absolutely loved being with the "greatest generation". They loved having us around to help them out when it was a little difficult to do whatever...now that I'm getting closer to their age, I appreciate being with the younger generation...if for no other reason than to be glad I don't have their decisions to make anymore! I only have to worry about the grandkids!

Panama Canal on the Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;11;25;19;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived