Carnival Grab Your Destiny Contest

MANDALOUWHO

Ok, you get points everyday for 'tweeting" things and "liking" pictures. Seems pretty neat if you can remember to do it daily. Apparently the person with the highest points wins a free cruise. I am going to give it a shot. I am pretty sure I might annoy the crap out of all my Twitter people though lol

I got an ad on my Facebook account for the new Carnival Contest to win a free cruise on the new Sunshine. But, when I click on it, the rules say in order to get extra points toward the prize, you have to use Twitter. Well, I don't have a Twitter account, nor do I want one ..... FAcebook is enough to keep track of. So, guess I'm not winning any of those prizes. :(

most of the links posted are links where you get 20 pts if someone clicks it and signs up.

In the spirit of fairness, why doesn't everyone use a different person's link and that way everyone gets 20 points?

here's mine: http://carnival.checkd.in/r/2d0fb873e46eebff61ac

Sounds great! Also, if people want to post their points that might be fun too? I would LOVE the free cruise and am not sure what I would do with anything else lol. The tables are cool and would make a nice addition to my hubbys man cave. Either way it is something cruise related I cna occupy myself with while I count down the days until I am on a boat again!

Sounds great! Also, if people want to post their points that might be fun too? I would LOVE the free cruise and am not sure what I would do with anything else lol. The tables are cool and would make a nice addition to my hubbys man cave. Either way it is something cruise related I cna occupy myself with while I count down the days until I am on a boat again!

http://carnival.checkd.in/r/e3a2ad29a41d5bb82b1a

and I have 1014 points

Is anyone doing this? Here is a link where you san signup and get info. Its based on points...i think...but I am still not 100% sure how it works lol.

http://carnival.checkd.in/r/5c8e3b122d2ce2ac102f

Yes, I have done it. You answer trivia questions, view the virtual video of the New Sunshine, view recipes, and photos, etc., and share everything on Twitter and Facebook. You get points for all of this, and you can win with points.

Archived