Just Booked 40th Anniversary Cruise

jus4fun

My DH and I will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary on May 12th and decided to forgo the party route and take an anniversary cruise instead. We had a hard time deciding which ship to choose - big ship/small ship, new ship/old ship. It was really a tough decision but in the end we chose the Fascination out of Jacksonville. We have sailed her once before in 2010 and had a fabulous time, probably one of our best cruises ever. Hopefully, this cruise will be even better!! Just really excited and wanted to share. I do not know how I am going to contain myself until May.

Congratulations on 40 years - definitely something to celebrate!! we chose to do the same thing- no party but we are taking our ds, ddil, and our 7 year old grandtwins and renewing our vows - 5/5 will be our 40th but we are sailing in two weeks! Best wishes for many more happy years together - and enjoy your cruise!

My DH and I will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary on May 12th and decided to forgo the party route and take an anniversary cruise instead. We had a hard time deciding which ship to choose - big ship/small ship, new ship/old ship. It was really a tough decision but in the end we chose the Fascination out of Jacksonville. We have sailed her once before in 2010 and had a fabulous time, probably one of our best cruises ever. Hopefully, this cruise will be even better!! Just really excited and wanted to share. I do not know how I am going to contain myself until May.

Congrats. My anniversary is May 13, but we are no where near 40 years. I hope you have a great trip!

Archived