Has anyone used Pierre Doublet of Cab Tour Services for tour of Normandy?

happycruiser92

We will be in La Havre in July and are looking for tour options to take us to Normandy. I have seen countless refrences to Overlord Tours, but only one person's posts about Cab Tour Services.

Can anyone give us any information on this tour company? Pierre is prompt with his correspendence, and his price is much more reasonable than others I have seen. However, I am somewhat hesitant to book with him without more history. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...
We will be in La Havre in July and are looking for tour options to take us to Normandy. I have seen countless refrences to Overlord Tours, but only one person's posts about Cab Tour Services.

Can anyone give us any information on this tour company? Pierre is prompt with his correspendence, and his price is much more reasonable than others I have seen. However, I am somewhat hesitant to book with him without more history. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

This may be too late for you, but:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1722607

see posts #12, #13 and #14

Rick Steves link for D-Day tours: http://www.ricksteves.com/graffiti/graffiti53.html

See the third from last entry. It's about Pierre and a full day tour he gave (Overlord actually arranged the tour when they had to cancel). A very positive review. His website is given in the entry.

Steve

• 1 year later...