Dolphin Experience - Atlantida vs Chankanaab?

clueless4228

Has anyone had an experience with the Dolphin Swim at Atlantida Cozumel. I think it's just opened. I thought we were being booked at Chankanaab, which I've heard a fair amount about. I want to make sure Atlantida is a well run experience, or I may try to change to Chankanaab. (I think they are sold out though) Please advise!!!!

:confused:

clueless4228]Has anyone had an experience with the Dolphin Swim at Atlantida Cozumel. I think it's just opened. I thought we were being booked at Chankanaab, which I've heard a fair amount about. I want to make sure Atlantida is a well run experience, or I may try to change to Chankanaab. (I think they are sold out though) Please advise!!!!

We just returned Sunday 6-5 off the Rhapsody and we did the dolphin swim at atlantida. It was me, Dh, and 2 dd (8 and 5). We loved it. I would not hesitate to do it again. The facility was nice and the kids had a great time. I have never been to Chankanaab so can't make a comparison but would not hesitate to go to Atlantida again.

We booked ours on the ship. We were not sure that our dd's would want to do this so we waited until we were on the ship till they made up their minds. They do have a website but I couldn't get it to come up earlier today. It is atlantidacozumel with the usual www beginning and .com ending. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you know if the Dolphin Swim Experience (through Carnival Miracle) is at Atlantida? We are trying to decide if we want to do this one or the one at Chanakaab Park. The biggest difference is that my daughter (6 years old) can do the swim on this one. On the other ones she can only do the encounter.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi,

Do you know if the Dolphin Swim Experience (through Carnival Miracle) is at Atlantida? We are trying to decide if we want to do this one or the one at Chanakaab Park. The biggest difference is that my daughter (6 years old) can do the swim on this one. On the other ones she can only do the encounter.

Thanks,

Lisa

Can someone clairify for me. Are Atlantida and Chanakaab both in Cozumel.:confused:

Archived