MSC Musica Laundry service.

papcx

Hi guys.

Can anyone give me the full details of the Laundry Service onboard MSC Musica (or any MSC ship for that matter)

From my memory it was a certain no. of items for a certain €s.

Is it right you can give items as you need to (ie. not all at once)

How soon do the items come back?

Thanks in advance,

Think it was €30 for 20 items and yes you can send the items in batches. If it's collected in the morning (can't remember if this has to be before 8am or before 9am) and you get it back the next afternoon, usually around 5pm.

There is an express laundry service too but that's for single items where you pay the surcharge to get it back the same day but doesn't apply to the package deal.

MSC club members get a discount on the package. It's a good service, I always use it even on my shorter cruises as it's really reasonable to avoid coming home to a load of laundry.

I believe you can buy more than one package.

Think it was €30 for 20 items and yes you can send the items in batches. If it's collected in the morning (can't remember if this has to be before 8am or before 9am) and you get it back the next afternoon, usually around 5pm.

There is an express laundry service too but that's for single items where you pay the surcharge to get it back the same day but doesn't apply to the package deal.

MSC club members get a discount on the package. It's a good service, I always use it even on my shorter cruises as it's really reasonable to avoid coming home to a load of laundry.

I believe you can buy more than one package.

Thank you.

That's the plan this time for us. We'll be away for 16 nights in total so we'll wear some items again, but mainly to avoid days and days of washing when we get back.

• 3 years later...