just back from legend cruise 1/20-27/13

cary1306

sailed many times and on carnival but was disappointed with this class ship.since it was a smaller ship it did rock more and many nights you felt it,needing bands or medicine... no live band only dj music...food was only fair..i did try anytime dinning for the first time since i could not get first seating and i loved it...no wait more than 5 minutes ...dull entertainment at night and nothing on decks at night...the comedian shows were good and they did bring on new comedians second half of cruise.. the magic show was good but only one show for entire cruise so you better make sure you alot that time:D the drinks are all $7.75 to $14 each so bring your wine bottles...bingo was $25 one game,but who says you have to play....the stops were good, belize which since they tendered took 1 hour and 15 minutes due to not enough tenders and they let carnival excursions off mainly ahead of everyone else,so go get your numbers first then go eat bkft...rotan,cozumel and grand cayman which was also tendered but much faster only 15 minute wait..

Just curious, what deck and location were you? Were other passengers complaining they were seasick? There was no top deck party or event stuff going on? Sail Away, Hairy Chest Contest, Nothing?....I'll be sailing this ship for the first time in October. That would suck. Sorry reread you said nothing at night.

We were on the same cruise, one night it was a little rough but not too bad. The deck party did get moved to the lobby bar because of the weather. And there was a live band in one of the bars outside of the dining room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I dont like spirit class ships. I sailed on the miracle and hated it. It seemed to narrow to me. Having been on two conquest class ships before it, the miracle was weird. Altho I did like the lido stretching all the way thru. Im excited to sail the glory on Sunday!

I have only been on two cruises, one on Glory, the other on the Legend. I enjoyed the Legend so much more than Glory! I have all the fun times from my trip on Legend and there was more than enough to do.

I will agree that the buffet was mediocre, but the MDR food was awesome.

we were on the seventh floor front. love that location. i dont consider inside by dinning room live music.. bring back outside carribean live music by pool. i had a good time on the ship legend but better time on the bigger ship as they provided you with more entertainment and some had live music...

Archived