FASTER TO THE FUN package!

mitaha

Would you recommend the "FASTER TO THE FUN package"?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you recommend the "FASTER TO THE FUN package"?

• Yes
    • No

I got an email yesterday offering us the "Faster to the fun package".:confused: From what I understand this is a "limited" special offer that will provide you with several different perks including faster boarding, express luggage, and your stateroom will be ready when you board as well as several other ammenities for a minimal price of $49.95 per stateroom. My questions are as follows: Has anyone done this before? Do you think it is worth it? (why or why not?) Do you really get on board quicker? Any advise welcomed. Would love feed back on this because i've never heard of this before and from what i'm reading it sounds pretty good but want to hear from someone that has experience with this offer.

I got an email yesterday offering us the "Faster to the fun package".:confused: From what I understand this is a "limited" special offer that will provide you with several different perks including faster boarding, express luggage, and your stateroom will be ready when you board as well as several other ammenities for a minimal price of $49.95 per stateroom. My questions are as follows: Has anyone done this before? Do you think it is worth it? (why or why not?) Do you really get on board quicker? Any advise welcomed. Would love feed back on this because i've never heard of this before and from what i'm reading it sounds pretty good but want to hear from someone that has experience with this offer.

Worked great for us. We boarded right after the weddings, Platinum, Diamond, and suite guests. on our 1/14/13 cruise on the Triumph, there were about 30 people in those groups mentioned. Went straight to cabin to drop off carry ons, it was ready, luggage started arriving. Had to go to Guest Services 2 or 3 times, was never more than #2 in line and the regular line always had at least 10-15 folks in it. Did't use the Priority Dining Time or Priority Tender features. For Priority Debark in home port...we had Zone 1 luggage tags, but self assists are debarked before anyone so you end up getting off the ship about 1-1/2 hours after docking due to Customs Clearance(about an hour) and self assists going before Zone 1 debark. it was worth it to me just to drop off the carry ons and have your luggage available. We were unpacked before the 3:30 muster.

I booked it for my 4-night cruise in April for one main reason.

We are booked on a red-eye that arrives in Orlando at 6am. BY the time I pick up the car, buy some sodas and sunscreen, and drive to the port, park, and board, I will be exhausted. So the idea of being able to dump my stuff and relax (nap) in a lounge chair earlier is quite a motivator.

I'll let you all know how it works out

:cool:

Feb 10th I will start a live thread of our FTTF experience on the Magic. From the time we arrive at the terminal, go through security, check in, time we are actually on board until the time we have our bags in our stateroom that should be ready.

We shall see.

I was going to wait another week or so before I signed up for it simply because, I was picturing in my head, me choosing the offer along with everyone else on the boat and having to wait in line behind everyone else that chose the offer as well, and only a handful of regular boarding passengers left in line behind us!

But then I read on one of these boards that only like the first 30 people could get the offer.

I figured we'd go ahead and try it this time to see how we like it. I booked it night before last and i looked just now to see how many more they have and the website says they only have 4 more available! I'm glad I didnt wait too much longer!

We bought this for our Magic cruise on 1/20/13. Check in through the VIP line, sat in terminal for about 45 minutes (we got there around 10 AM), boarded after weddings, Diamond and Platinum guests. Went straight to our cabin to drop off carry ons, DH's checked bag was already waiting for us, sat on the balcony a little bit and was headed to Lido for lunch at 11:59. We chose not to leave the ship early at debarkation since we didn't have a flight, but we would have been out of the terminal by 8 AM if we had been in the first group to leave. We will be buying it for all of our future cruises, if it is offered.

Archived