Celebrity Reflection

46 cruiser

I have a question about angled balconies on the Reflection, are all of them larger if they are coming off the hump. In other words angled on the deck plans. Cabin 2107/2106 to be specific. We like the overhang and it looks to be in a great location to stairs and elevators and the spa.

We were recently in cabin 2147 - which also had an angled balcony. I believe 2107 has an even larger on. I enjoyed having the overhang, it provided sun and rain cover. And while I was worried about noise from above, we heard none.

Here are some photos of 2147

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The overhang:

ry%3D400

I have a question about angled balconies on the Reflection, are all of them larger if they are coming off the hump. In other words angled on the deck plans. Cabin 2107/2106 to be specific. We like the overhang and it looks to be in a great location to stairs and elevators and the spa.

The first ones on the angle up forward are the largest, with the second one larger, but only by a foot or so shorter in depth.

Here's a thumbnail to show balcony proportion on the hump area: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24259746&postcount=14

You can see that on the hump, the first & third going forward and aft off the hump are the largest. 2107/2106 will be the same size as the first one in this thumbnail.

We will be in Aqua Class cabin 1618 this fall, and, I think our cabin is on a slight angle. Also curious as to know if our balcony might look similar to the balcony in the above previous post, or, smaller or larger.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

We are booking 2107 for an upcoming Transatlantic cruise. Can anyone tell me if there are problems with the cabin's close proximity to the Aqua Spa reception area? I really can't tell anything from the deck plans or various photos. Is there direct access via a doorway to Aqua Spa reception or do people have to enter from the elevators/stairways?

Also, any photos of the 2107 balcony will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Karen

Archived