Is there somewhere to park the golf cart at Margaritaville?

AandBmom

Our group of 8 is planning to walk to Margaritaville and set up camp for a few hours. Swim, walk the beach, have drinks/snacks, etc. We were thinking of renting a golf cart for us to share to take a tour around the nearby area. Is there somewhere to park it near/in Margaritaville? Is it safe to just leave it parked out front? I haven't been there so I have no concept of how this will work. ideas?????

Haven't done it, but have been researching renting the golf carts. From what I've seen, you need to leave the port area to get them/drop them off. Which would mean you couldn't bring them into the area where Margaritaville is. Maybe someone else knows more, this is just what I've seen from my searches on the boards.

We rented and you have to go outside the cruise port gates to pick up the golf carts -- they aren't allowed in the gates so if you plan to rent one, go to Margaritaville as your final stop so you can drop it off then head back in to the cruise port area.

Archived