Another "bringing wine onboard" question

So I know that RC allows wine onboard and I also know the $25 fee if you drink it in the restaurants, etc..... But - is there any problems with bringing it on our flight from Boston to Puerto Rico? Can't really stop on the way to the ship once there because we have transfers.

Thank you for your help!

So I know that RC allows wine onboard and I also know the $25 fee if you drink it in the restaurants, etc..... But - is there any problems with bringing it on our flight from Boston to Puerto Rico? Can't really stop on the way to the ship once there because we have transfers.

Thank you for your help!

There is a liquor store right in the cruise terminal on the second floor. They have what ever you want. :) No need to fly with it.

I have heard others say that wine put in their checked luggage caused them to get called to the "naughty room". The x-ray will show bottles and they have to make sure it's not hard liquor which is not allowed. So I would have the wine in your carry on to avoid that issue.

There is a liquor store right in the cruise terminal on the second floor. They have what ever you want. :) No need to fly with it.

That's in OSJ.

When we have embark on RC, X and Princess ships in SJ it was always at the Pan American cruise terminal on Isla Grande which is across the harbor and canal from OSJ. There is a liquor store that has wine on the entry level just across from the check in counters at that terminal

I have heard others say that wine put in their checked luggage caused them to get called to the "naughty room". The x-ray will show bottles and they have to make sure it's not hard liquor which is not allowed. So I would have the wine in your carry on to avoid that issue.
You have to fly with it in checked baggage, once you get off to the port, take it out and carry it on the ship.

Archived