Norwegian epic kid's club hours clarification

ginger123snaps

We are sailing the norwegian epic in December and I'm a bit confused of the kids club hours. My kids will be 5, 5, and 4 at time of sailing.

I understand that the kids club will be closed for lunch and dinner during sea days...and then open the rest of the day.

My question is for port days. We don't get off the boat sometimes. Will the kids club be closed on port days?

The kids club is open on port days and stays open for lunch. In this case there is a fee for the children during the lunch break. This is from the website...http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-family-fun/kids-crew-and-teen-crew

So if for example you are going on an excursion- they like to know A. if you are bringing your child on the port day and for how long. They will take your child to lunch and there will be a fee for the lunch portion (usually $12 per child)

Archived