Activities - maya chan, Nahoch, Tropicante, etc?

Netta7

Hi all,

If you have been to any of these resorts can you comment on the activities? We are trying to pick a resort for our active family with 2 teens. When we are on shore, we focus on what there is to do. Comments on snorkeling, massages, jet ski, banana boat's etc would be most welcome. I saw a post that mentioned sand golf? Not sure what that is, but would love to hear about stuff to do. Activities will be key for us in deciding where to go.

Thanks,

Netta7

I've only been to Maya Chan- it had free use of kayaks, and a guide would take people on kayaks out to the reef if desired... there were also massages, and I heard there were bikes and sand golf, but I didn't see this or participate. Overall the vibe there is pretty laid back, but I suppose you could make it active if you wanted. I can't say enough good things about the setting, food, drinks and SERVICE though at Maya Chan- really outstanding establishment.

Archived