How about cabin 5201 on Pride

TinaElmerRh

I don't know about sailing from Baltimore but can say that you got a great mid-ship balcony cabin near the elevators. :)

We have sailed from Tampa twice in Oct and I still made sure to bring a sweater. It does get very windy on the balcony and deck at night, not to mention that both the MDR and some of the showrooms were downright cold. I pack a white v-neck sweater so it goes with about anything. I can dress it up or down depending on what I'm wearing it with. My hubby, took a dark color long sleeve crew neck sweater and was happy he did as well.

BTW: We had previously researched driving from Indy to Baltimore and sailing on the Pride. If you will be needing a park and cruise hotel or just a pre-cruise hotel, the Best Western BWI Elkridge was highly recommended. They offer a free 24 hr airport shutle plus a cruise pkg that includes (parking for up to 12 days if needed) a shuttle to and from the port plus a free breakfast. The breakfast is never a deal breaker, but is always a nice perk. There is also a restaurant and Pub adjacent to the hotel.

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/MD/Elkridge-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Baltimore-Washington-Airport/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=21028

Have a great cruise.

Edited by Hoosiercouple

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the suggestions. My husband gets free rooms through Hilton so we booked a room at Homewood Suites. The room is free and we get a free breakfast too. My son and his family are coming along for the stay in Baltimore. We are going to arrive on Friday night and stay in Baltimore until our cruise on Sunday. Looking forward to see the Inner Harbor also.

• 11 months later...