two options

Sbfherring

we are in Barbados for a cruise and we have and our option 2 options for the day

Option one: go beach hopping, we are thinking about starting off at Mullins, then making our way back to rockley and then to Carilse bay.

Our other option is to do a cat trip.

Is a cat trip worth the money? We love to scuba dive so snorkeling is not our favorite thing to do. Also how are the crowds at the beaches. We want to relax and enjoy the water. also if we choose the beach hop would you recommend renting a car or just doing it by taxi. any thoughts would be great!

Because the beaches you mentioned are all along the west side, it would be quite easy to do via taxi or even the bus.

I enjoy the cat cruises and find them to be well worth the $100 or so.

I'm also a diver, but I enjoy snorkeling also. The shipwrecks in Carlisle Bay are quite shallow, so you can see a lot while snorkeling.

The crowds on the beaches can depend on how many ships are in port, day of the week, and time of year... Hit or miss...

Cheers, P:)

Archived