Bar Hop or Salsa,Salsa & Margarita's??

fefe

Trying to decide on which tour would be the most fun! We're late 50's so not sure about the Bar Hop, although would love to see that side of Cozumel. Anyone have an opinion on either from experience? Thanks for any input!! Sailing soon!:D

We've been going to Coz for several years and have hit most of the bars and beaches but never done the Bar Hop. It sounds like you hit most of the best places including Coconuts which is really a great place. We keep going back there just for the view & the good food. I think even though we've been to all the places on the tour we just might give it a shot this year.

Trying to decide on which tour would be the most fun! We're late 50's so not sure about the Bar Hop, although would love to see that side of Cozumel. Anyone have an opinion on either from experience? Thanks for any input!! Sailing soon!:D

We started doing the Bar Hop about the same age as you guys. Next Hop will be number 7 and I'll be 65 and can't wait to do it again.

Make sure you have the Coconut shimp at Rasta's.:)

We went to salsa, salsa, margarita last year and it was a lot of fun. You make about 4 different salsas which includes a dessert one, 1 plain margarita and 1 strawberry margarita, and learn how to salsa dance. Check out tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150809-d1965642/Cozumel:Mexico:Salsa.And.Salsa.Cozumel.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150809-d1965642/Cozumel:Mexico:Salsa.And.Salsa.Cozumel.html

We just came back from the Bar Hop and had a great time too. Colleen is an excellent tour guide.

We had a group of 8 on the big bus and our ages range from late 50's to early 60s. We are not big drinkers but you can't help enjoying your self on this tour

I've done both and you can't go wrong with either excursion. If you've never been to the other side of Cozumel, then I would say do the Bar Hop. It's absolutely beautiful! I'm in my 40's and not a partier but I never felt out of place on the Bar Hop. I believe Greg was our tour guide and he was great.

If you're okay with going off on your own, you can also rent a taxi for the day for about the same price as 2 people doing the Bar Hop. You can choose where you want to go and when you want to leave. Don't miss Punta Sur if you do. Climb the lighthouse for an amazing view of Cozumel.

Have fun!!

Archived