Need Tampa Hotel June 11th?

swiss

Does anyone need relatively cheap hotel reservations in Tampa for Saturday night, June 11th?

We have accidently double booked on Priceline, my husband and I were not communicating well enough. Anyway, I have 2 rooms at the Downtown Hyatt Regency booked that I cannot cancel. This looks like a really nice hotel. I paid 138. through Priceline for both rooms and I would love to get rid of them. If anyone would like to take them off my hands, I would take $50. for each one. I have a merchant credit card machine, so you could charge it to your Visa or MC.

E-Mail me if you are interested @trunnels@sbcglobal.net

Are you personally going to be there at check in with the prospective purchaser of your un-needed rooms? The name is non transferable, so if the reservation is in your name XX how do you expect purchaser ZZ to check in if they cannot produce any identification with XX on it?

I have checked with the Hyatt and they will let me add names to the existing reservation so I do not have to be present when the new person is checking in. Also, if there is any trouble, I will have my cell phone with me for that person to call and I would come over to help with checkin.

Archived