formal nights on the Breeze.

Lydia B.

I believe that there are 2 somewhat formal nights on the breeze but can anyone tell me which is more formal of the two? Thank you. Lydia of Ohio

Theres relly no right answer.I've noticed people dress up more on the 1st formal night than the 2nd formal night.

I've been wondering, just how elegant is the elegant night dress code? I'm not bringing a sport coat or suit jacket, but I am considering bringing a tie to wear with my casual slacks and short sleave button down shirt. Can someone asnwer this for me. We'll be on the Breeze, and I've heard that Carnival isn't very strict with the dress code. Did I hear right? Thanks!

Tonsoffun.......you are correct carnival ships are not that dressy. If you bring a dress shirt with a tie you will be in great shape no worries. This will be my 11th cruise on Carnival and over the years is going little bit more casual each time. The ladies normally put on a dressthe fellas wear khakis or dress slacks and a shirt and everybody looks just fine enjoy. Some folks still really dress up and I must admit I love sitting in the lobby and watching the families getting the photos taken and other dress outfits very nice.Lydia

Archived