Oh dear ;)

~cruisin~

Did you want to book one, and they were sold out? Or did you have no plans to book one? Either way, we didn't have one in April and it didn't take us long at ALL to get off the ship. We were on the Pride too!!! :) Still had MORE than enough time to enjoy HMC!!! God, I love that place. I am so jealous right now. Enjoy your cruise!!!!!!:D:D

Go down to the theatre whenever you are ready to debark the Pride, you will be handed a number on a card and that is your ferry number. Just wait for it to be called, if I remember correctly it took about 10-15 minutes per group to be called. I think we sat about 30 minutes before our number was called but we were in no hurry to get down there and wait, if you get their earlier you get to HMC earlier. :D

Going on the same cruise. We do have a cabanna. They stil have the Beach Villas available for our cruise. THough they are way overpriced in my opinion. You could try to get FTTF when it rolls out some time next month (at least per John's Blog). That would give you early tender. That said, If you are willing to wait about an hour (to about 10ish) before trying to head over, you will probably be fine.

Two years ago we sailed the Pride. I wanted a cabana sooooo bad. But they were all booked. As it turns out it rained that day and we only spent a half hour on HMC. What a waste that would have been. No one got a refund for those cabanas. We did have one on Grand Turk. That was a huge waste too. Unless all you are going to do is lay around in the cabana all day. We were paying for that thing and we spent the whole time in the pool. BIG waste.

I really don't understand the appeal of the cabana. You will be fine...it is a beautiful island.

I could be wrong, but I think those that rent a cabana want to be able to enjoy the beauty of the beach and watch the waves without baking in the sun, and probably don't spend much time in the water.

Debarking at Half Moon Cay goes quickly. If you are early risers, get down there early, and get a low tender number. If you like to sleep in, do that, have breakfast, and you should be able to get off the boat quickly.

agree with this. pick the one that works best for you.

Archived