Boarding Another Ship in Port

rjrpar

I think I know the answer to this, but I'll ask anyways. We are thinking of booking a cruise on The Celebrity Eclipse for 2014. In a couple weeks we will be cruising the AOTS and will be in port one day with the Eclipse. Is it possible to board and look around for a short period of time?

I think I know the answer to this, but I'll ask anyways. We are thinking of booking a cruise on The Celebrity Eclipse for 2014. In a couple weeks we will be cruising the AOTS and will be in port one day with the Eclipse. Is it possible to board and look around for a short period of time?

I would call C&A and find out. I think the answer will be no, but it's worth a call. Maybe they could put you on the visitor's list like they do when they have TA's come on board.

I also think the answer would be no because I've never heard of anyone who did it, but I never asked either :p so I agree the best option would be to contact C&A and ask. I doubt they will make "exceptions" but maybe if there is a TA group visit scheduled you might get lucky....let us know how it goes! :)

It can be done with the advance permission of both captains, although the general policy is no.

However, you need to be a very special passenger (Pinnacle Club Member, staying in Royal Suite, back to back for several weeks, etc.) to even request this.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

If I was in port with Allure or Oasis I'd pay ten or fifteen dollars for a guided tour. They could make it an excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The typical tours are $150, so its doubtful they'd let you go on board for a mere $10

Archived