Is something wrong with Carnival website?

GAMOM4

I have been trying to make a payment on my Freedom cruise in May ... and it won't take the payment...I tried several times...I have always paid my payments on-line for every cruise. Just as I was about to log off from Carnival I realized that it is showing on the payment page Oceanview Cabin ... I am booked in a balcony cabin .. it has the right cabin number 7408 ... I got to wondering and even pulled up the deck plans and 7408 on the Freedom is a Balcony Room 8B ... do you think that the website is just messing up today?

Yea I think they were having major issues. I tried booking a new cruise a few times over two days and it wouldn't go thru. Late last night it finally did.... Keep trying. I think I heard they had a record breaking week for new sailings which would explain the Internet issues.

In general, the CCL website sucks on a regular basis. (Just MHO, of course!:rolleyes:)

In the past, if I couldn't make a payment on the CCL site, I would call their 800 number, get in touch with one of their reps, and make the payment. Be sure to have your booking number and credit card handy. (Trust me, I've had to do this more than once!)

I hope this helps....

there is ALWAYS a problem with CCL website.

I was on the phone with their IT department for almost 2 hours trying to access my account one day. They could not help whatsoever.

then finally the next day, magically it worked again. Same PC, same log in etc. nothing changed. I had been on the site the day before and then poof!

They have the worst website etc. I have ever been on for such a large corporation. It's really quite pathetic IMO.

I just made a payment through my PVP and it went through .... then decided to try the website again .. and now the website is working...guess it all depends on how their system is working ..... I forgot to ask him why my balcony room is listed as Oceanview - but I am about to send him an e-mail now and ask him that

We're trying to pre-register kids for camp carnival and the web form on the CCL site keeps giving us an 'invalid xml' error. Anyone else have this issue?

For my Thanksgiving cruise 2012, I tried forever to register my kids in the Club O. At first I was told that I was trying to soon, I had to wait 90 days before my cruise. So low & behold, I waited 60 days before, still an error. Waited 30 days before, nothing different. Finally 2 weeks out, I called and they told me that it was a glitch (just on my computer I guess) and emailed me the forms to bring to them on the first night. I had people on my rollcall able to do it. Never found out why I couldn't.

Archived