Belize Zip Line w/o Cave Tubing

Speasda

After prepping my kids (9,7,5) for a a few weeks they are still firmly against cave tubing in Belize. They are however interested in Zip Lining. Putting aside the logic of kids, can anyone recommend a good zip line tour without cave tubing.

Everything seems to be an add-on to cave tubing. Vacation is just no fun if the kids are unhappy the whole time...

We just came back from San Pedro Belize--and for a Day Excursion flew back to the Mainland of Belize...Our hotel set this excursion up, and the tour operator was http://cavetubing.bz/ and our Guider was Leo

We did a trip to a Mayan Ruin, zip lining and a Cave Tubing. I must say the Zip lining was really disappointing! Consisted of only 5 lines and they were very very basic! If you have even zipped before, you would be like yawn!!! They try to make it sound bigger than what it actually yes--we have 10 platforms, ok--but only 5 lines,lol Well they have 1 more that is higher up and longer, but one had to get their ultimate package! We were very disappointed!! But if you have never Zipped before, maybe a good place to try!!

Cave tubing was very relaxing, and we really enjoyed it--our guide Leo was great, took time to explain stuff.

And this place can get extremely busy--in Dec they set a 1 day record on the zip line course---approx 950 cruise passengers through in 1 day! Not a place I would want to be at!

But yes, one can just do the zip line!

My wife and I aren't interested in cave tubing, but want to zip line.

I'm going to book this excursion through Island Marketing: http://belizecruiseexcursions.com/Belize_Zip_Line_Excursion.htm

I haven't been on it, but the reviews for Island Marketing have been good on this site.

Keep in mind it says 10 zip line PLATFORMS----so there are only 5 actual lines!! If you have never done it before, it might be ok!! We found them sort of lame!! Other places (Not Belize) have had many more Lines!! These here were very basic.

Archived