Snorkeling Excursion Help?

mnovak61

My wife has a knee problem that limits her standing ability on it and that kind of makes it hard on her to climb back aboard a boat from those small boarding ladders. Does anyone know of any snorkeling operators that have an easier kind of ladder to re-board the boat after being in the water? I have seen that the Cayman Explorer to stingray city has a bigger and deeper swim platform which looks like what we want but we are looking for more of a swimming and snorkeling trip. Has anyone taken that tour to stingray city? Any suggestions?

My suggestion is to contact the different tour operators and ask them. Explain your situation, and they will most likely guide you to the best solution. Many have several different boats of varying types, and may have one that is perfect for your needs. Operators sometimes switch their boats for tours depending on how many people reserve, so you'd want to ensure that you would be on the boat you want.

Archived