Booking the Xpedition to Galapagos

janesm

I would like to book summer trip onthe Xpedition as soon as the dates open up. There are very few balcony suites and I am checking with Celebrity regularly so that I don't miss out.

Here's my question. I would like to book with a local travel agent or online travel agent but I feel like booking the room I want directly with Celebrity might be the surest way to get the cabin I want. Can I then switch my reservation to an agent with a lower price? Or all all prices the sme these days.

Thanks for your help!

Just my opinion, but I like balcony cabins, but would not waste the money on the Xpedition. They are not that big, and since you are so busy doing things, you probably won't be sitting out there anyway. It is a totally different style of cruising.

I would like to book summer trip onthe Xpedition as soon as the dates open up. There are very few balcony suites and I am checking with Celebrity regularly so that I don't miss out.

Here's my question. I would like to book with a local travel agent or online travel agent but I feel like booking the room I want directly with Celebrity might be the surest way to get the cabin I want. Can I then switch my reservation to an agent with a lower price? Or all all prices the sme these days.

Thanks for your help!

In my opinion, I do think it was worthy, at least for us, we had breakfast in the balcony a couple of times,on days when there were very early excursions I would put a request the night before for breakfast to wake up,it was also very enjoyable in the morning to go outside our balcony and see the new scenary. The balcony suites are bigger than the suites so they are a bit more confortable. But they are in fact more expensive, and most of the time sold out since there are just a few, what I would not do is missing this trip, either in a suite or a regular cabin is a one in a life time experience not to miss. Good lock!

Archived