Liberty Questions

camper49

Yes to both! I haven't used the FTTF program but it looks pretty cool. They have the Punchliner Comedy Brunch every sea day. So for the cruise I was on, there were two. They were enjoyable. Somewhat depends on the comedian on board for that week, but our comedians were pretty funny. Especially the one guy from Canada who was very tall and very pale.

We bought FTTF for our Liberty cruise, worth every penny! Took no time to check in at all, dropped our bags off as soon as we got on board, and I made it to shore on a tender before DH did (who had an excursion) in Grand Cayman. In the whole grand scheme of vacation costs, the $50 is well worth it.

We did Brunch once, and though the comedians were good, the food was okay. DH liked his, but I got Eggs Benedict and they were over cooked. I did read on here though (after the fact!) if you order them with the Hollandaise sauce on the side you'll get fresh eggs! I'll give that a go next time.

Enjoy your cruise! We loved the Liberty!

I didnt realize that it would sell out! I wonder what the limit is.

thats the reason we picked the Liberty for the 2.0!

They open it up it increments of 15. If it sells out early on, keep looking for if, more slots usually open depending on the number of (and estimates of) platinum & diamond.

Or so I may have been told over a cocktail or two ;)

For repeat cruisers, they now give out a free drink coupon. You can only use it at the Punchliner brunch. But you are allowed to pop in & just order the drink, without staying.

The bartender at the atrium bar told s we could also use it on the cart that they push around selling mimosas and bloody Marys

Yes to both BUT Punchliner brunch (last full day on board) was not very funny. I was unimpressed with our comedian.

It was both sea days on our sailing. I wasn't very impressed by the service or the menu. We went the first sea day and just didn't want to deal with he line/wait to be seated the second time. The comedian was totally forgettable

Archived