5 in a room??

venusjems

I did it with my wife ,mother in law a 2 year and a 9 month old all in a inside cabin lucky for me I'm a early riser did my business out of the cabin by 6 am.

enjoy breakfast on lido deck came back around 8.30 to help wife with the kids.

had a great time . in law helped watch kids at time so me and wife could enjoy ourselves:)

I went 5 in a cat 12 cabin which I'll never do again. I could have gotten 2 balcony cabins for cheaper but I figure it was such a big room. Mistake. Fights over the bathroom, The kids always wanted to watch something on TV so I never got to relax and watch what we wanted. As long as they are not babies, you can get a connecting room or if its a balcony, they connect outside. Sometimes you just need to get away and have some privacy!

Lori

We just returned from the Sensation, and had 5 in our room. We had DH and I, 17 yr old son, 11 yr old son, and daughter. We asked our cabin stewardess put the 2 twin beds together, making a king sized bed.....DH and I shared that with one child.........sigh, she tends to sleep in our bed at home at times too anyway! Beds pulled down from the wall and the boys said they were very comfortable. The stewardess put them away each day, leaving us lots of room to move around. She had originally offered to move in a roll away bed each day if we would rather have that. We were almost never in our state room anyway, so we didn't feel crowded.

Archived