FTTF - Conquest

alimo84

I had not heard that it was coming to the Conquest yet, but I hope this information is correct. We're Platinum and it will be nice to go directly to our cabin.

John Heald mentioned it the other day on his Facebook but there aren't really any other details as far as I can tell.

Also, my hometown of Coffeyville is about an hour from you :)

I had not heard that it was coming to the Conquest yet, but I hope this information is correct. We're Platinum and it will be nice to go directly to our cabin.

Maybe I am mistaken, but it is my understanding that Platinum and Diamond VIFP don't need this... kind of a duplication.

Maybe I am mistaken, but it is my understanding that Platinum and Diamond VIFP don't need this... kind of a duplication.

I was just looking at the VIFP to double check that as well! Under the benefits in includes priority boarding for platinum!

I wouldn't be purchasing it. But on ships where FTTF is offered the Platinum and Diamond guests also get to go directly to their cabins after embarkation instead of having to wait until 1:30.

Plus our luggage is delivered early along with the FTTF luggage.

I wouldn't be purchasing it. But on ships where FTTF is offered the Platinum and Diamond guests also get to go directly to their cabins after embarkation instead of having to wait until 1:30.

Plus our luggage is delivered early along with the FTTF luggage.

Well, that kind of stinks that they didn't offer that before the FTTF started!

Archived