Attempt at a Semi- LIVE report from the Adventure of the Seas b2b, Feb 17 & 24, 2013!

ckrobyn

CKRobyn - We have sailed on the Eastern route previously, so we have been to St. Thomas and St. Maaten. We haven't done any others on the Southern routes, but have read that subscribers either love or hate certain islands. I'd love your thoughts on any of the islands listed, and possibly what your deciding factor was in choosing the route that you did on Feb. 23. Thanks again!

FEB 16; MAR 02 Ports of Call:

San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curacao; San Juan, Puerto Rico

FEB 23

Ports of Call:

San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John's, Antigua; Castries, St. Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; San Juan, Puerto Rico

Have you checked the Ports of Call threads? That will give you an idea of what people have done on each island. You may also want to peek into the roll calls for those sailings to see what people are doing. We've been to most of those islands (some twice) and always find something different to do. Sometimes we prefer to do nothing and just hang around the pier area. Going to Curacao is on our wish list. We've been to Aruba (twice) and Bonaire and want to check off the last of the A-B-C islands!!

We sailed on Crown Princess for our first Southern Caribbean cruise (but flew into San Juan on sailaway day). Our Ruby Princess cruise left out of Port Everglades, but ended up in some of the same southern islands.

Planning is half the fun!!

Hi Robyn:)

Where you able to find out if they have Bloody Mary in the CL, and take a photo of GS 1284/1264 ?

Yes they had Bloody Mary's in the CL and unfortunately I did not grab any GS pics this time....sorry. Having said that, I had GS 1324 a few years ago, and the GS's are all the same, and have many excellent pics if you would like to see them?

Yes they had Bloody Mary's in the CL and unfortunately I did not grab any GS pics this time....sorry. Having said that, I had GS 1324 a few years ago, and the GS's are all the same, and have many excellent pics if you would like to see them?

Thanks. And yes please if you would upload some photos:o

Hi Robyn,

Did you happen to keep the cruise compasses for your cruise. I am leaving on the adventure on April 14th and am trying to figure out what time things are open so I can meet up with my group daily. There are 34 of us traveling and I will be on my honeymoon. I have contacted royal but they won't tell me the information

Marie

Hi Robyn,

Did you happen to keep the cruise compasses for your cruise. I am leaving on the adventure on April 14th and am trying to figure out what time things are open so I can meet up with my group daily. There are 34 of us traveling and I will be on my honeymoon. I have contacted royal but they won't tell me the information

Marie

I believe norbertsneice had them from her b2b a few weeks ago.

Hi everyone :D

Thank you for your patience when it comes to my pictures!!! I will try and have them uploaded tomorrow!!! It's been a busy week all around and I just didn't have the opportunity :o

YES! At first I didn't realize what they were? I really liked them and was tempted to buy a bucket so I could have one!!!! They are really nice :D

Are you Kidding I have been trying to sail on a ship with those what seems like forever LOL I miss them all of the time , hope they still have them in 4 weeks.

Edited by frito58

Are you Kidding I have been trying to sail on a ship with those what seems like forever LOL I miss them all of the time , hope they still have them in 4 weeks.

Totally NOT kidding! In fact I had to figure out what they were! The bar staff/pool servers were wearing them cross body and I didn't realize they were for beer because they were empty :rolleyes: I did see them full though....