~~ BREEZE REVIEW JANUARY 19-27th with photos! ~~

Joaljoe

I know I'm late on this, but I took the pic so I'm going to just post it. There was a previous poster who asked about the steel drums we purchased in Antigua. Here is a photo of what it looks like. :)

LastSeaDay11.jpg

Thank you Sonicbuffalo and Coolcruise 02! :)

Nassau -

Today we decided to book an excursion through Carnival to Blue Lagoon and do the Dolphin swim. Two of us weren't doing the dolphin encounter and we still paid $80 to go to the island. The Island was really nice, it's perfect for families with little children. Unfortunately, it was a colder day so we weren't all rushing to go into the water. LOL We also wished we had more time on this Island... by the time you get off the ship and walk to the ferry that takes you there, and then I think it was another 15-20 mins to get there, we probably just had over an hour on the beach before we had to go and get ready for the dolphin encounter. First you watch an orientation, and then you go in by groups. The encounter took about 10mins per group.... by the time it was all done, and everyone changed...we were rushing back to the ferry. Everything seemed rushed to us, but in the end... we have great memories and we're happy we did it. We'd like to go back to Blue Lagoon one day when we have more time in port.... and maybe not do it through Carnival?

Blue Lagoon Beach - The play area costs extra! But if you walk down a bit, there is plenty of shallow water to play in.

Nassau23.jpg

Pretty little seashells all over the beach.

Nassau4.jpg

Nassau5.jpg

Bridge that leads you to the dolphins.

Nassau7.jpg

Kids are ready to go in!

Nassau9.jpg

A hug for DD and MIL too...

Nassau21.jpg

Nassau22.jpg

On our way back to the ship we pass celebrity homes. I can't remember who's is who though.

Nassau24.jpg

The white one on the left I believe is Oprah's house.

Nassau25.jpg

Atlantis

Nassau26.jpg

Few ships left in port...

Nassau27.jpg

What cabin were you in??

We leave Sunday!!! So excited :D

We were in cabin 2326, on this cruise and the Dream! We love this cabin! LOL The location is perfect for us. :)

tocruzagain - HAVE AN AMAZING TIME ON YOUR CRUISE! :D

Hello Everyone! I'm back and VERY sorry for taking such a long break before finishing my review. I had a MS relapse that gave me double vision back in February. It cleared up for a bit and returned. But finally I am now back to normal vision and feeling like my old self again! So glad we got that cruise in before all of this happened!!!! LOL In the midst of everything we purchased a new home. We are very excited and can't wait to move it. Cruising will be put on the back burner for a little bit.

Before I continue my review (which I hope to have finished up by this weekend), I just want to quickly write some of you back. I'm sorry if I don't get to everyone. But I am glad you're all enjoying my photos

J, so happy to see you posting again and doing well health wise. Congrats on your new home.

Love your new photos, especially the one of Butch and your daughter. Must be a keepsake for her.:rolleyes:

Thank you Mary! I'm sorry I never wrote back to your last email. Things got a little crazy here. :)

That is definitely a great photo of Butch and DD. It's making our photo book that's for sure! lol

I will post photos tomorrow of the Everglades in Miami. We didn't want to wait at the airport forever so booked one last excursion before heading home! Great times!

Have a good night all!

Thank you Mary! I'm sorry I never wrote back to your last email. Things got a little crazy here. :)

That is definitely a great photo of Butch and DD. It's making our photo book that's for sure! lol

I will post photos tomorrow of the Everglades in Miami. We didn't want to wait at the airport forever so booked one last excursion before heading home! Great times!

Have a good night all!

Do not apologize. So understandable considering the circumstances. Just glad you are ok now.:D

Debarkation -

This was very stress free considering we had an excursion planned prior to going to the airport. We chose to have Carnival take care of our luggage. All we had to do was place the luggage with tags outside of our door the night before we leave and it magically appeared at the luggage carousel. LOL It's hard pulling all that luggage and making sure you have both kids and all of their belongings. After having a quick breakfast we went to the Ovation Theater to wait until they called our zone. Once we were called, getting off the ship was a breeze! We chose to do the Everglades excursion with transportation to Miami Airport. The bus was waiting for us once we got our luggage. They loaded up our luggage based on airline and we went to the Everglades.

The price for this excursion is $40 for adults and $36 for children. It's 3.5 hours long and they'll drop you off at your terminal. We really enjoyed the bus ride there, it was approx. 45 mins, they kept us entertained the whole time with lots of great information about Miami. After your ride through the Everglades, you have some time to shop and have lunch before taking off to the airport. We had a great time on this excursion and would do it again. Sure beats sitting around the airport for 5 hours.

Coming up.... lots of photos from the Everglades! I would recommend doing this at least once, especially if you have kids. My kids loved this experience :)

So much fun riding through this!

Everglades7.jpg

Everglades8-1.jpg

Sawgrass.... this can cut you if you run your fingers downwards.

Everglades9.jpg

They passed around a piece of saw grass to touch, but only running your fingers upwards.

Everglades10.jpg

Everglades11.jpg

Someone's being lazy! LOL

Everglades12.jpg