Conquest questions

3StarsFoodie

I have finally decided to take out first family cruise. I went to Bermuda on the Bermuda Star in 1987 and that is the extent of my cruise experience.

Now that our cruise date is nearing, I have a few questions.

We are booked into an ocean view suite. I would be interested in a paid upgrade to a grand suite. Will they run any type of upgrade special prior to the sail date?

Do the have Sprite Zero?

If you get the soda card, can one person in your group get one or does everyone have to get one?

If you don't get the soda card, how much is a soda?

We are going on a 7 day cruise. Do most people pack for 7 days or do laundry on the boat?

How much is the valet laundry service?

We are interested in the chef's table but we don't want to miss the formal night (lobster in the dining room?). What nights are the formal dinners on the 7 night Roatan, Belize, Cozumel cruise?

That's it for now. Thanks.

I have finally decided to take out first family cruise. I went to Bermuda on the Bermuda Star in 1987 and that is the extent of my cruise experience.

Now that our cruise date is nearing, I have a few questions.

We are booked into an ocean view suite. I would be interested in a paid upgrade to a grand suite. Will they run any type of upgrade special prior to the sail date?

Do the have Sprite Zero?--Yes

If you get the soda card, can one person in your group get one or does everyone have to get one?---not everyone has to get it

If you don't get the soda card, how much is a soda? 1.95/can plus 15% gratuity

We are going on a 7 day cruise. Do most people pack for 7 days or do laundry on the boat? I usually pack enough

How much is the valet laundry service? By the piece, it is about $2 per item on average. Sometimes they have a $15/(smallish) bag special. There is also self-serve laundry machines

We are interested in the chef's table but we don't want to miss the formal night (lobster in the dining room?). What nights are the formal dinners on the 7 night Roatan, Belize, Cozumel cruise? The first one will be your first sea day. Not sure on the other one

That's it for now. Thanks.

See above.

Archived