Luxury Resorts from Falmouth?

jjantonini

My family and I are cruising on the Constellation to Jamacia and Grand Cayman. In both ports, we would love to take a car or taxi to a luxury or semi-luxury resort (Ritz, Westin, Beaches, etc.) and enjoy the day at their beach or pool instead of shore excursions, etc. Can anyone give me suggestions or ideas that I should look into? Thanks!

I would specifically email each resort you are interested in and see if they offer any day passes.

My experiences have been that Ritz Carltons do not offer day passes so the Ritz Carlton Jamaica and Grand Cayman would be out.

The Marriott and Hilton offer Day Passes. You could look into the Marriott in Grand Cayman and the Hilton in Jamaica.

Not sure about Westin Properties. You can email.

Some of the AI resorts might offer passes. I believe, but am not positive, that the Iberostar properties in Jamaica might.

Good luck.

Have you looked at the all inclusive resort beach break on jamaica cruise excursions? Its looks really nice : http://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/FalmouthBeachBreak.htm

I don't know if i would say its super high end but it looks like a great option. We are planning on booking it

This is the all-inclusive resort we are doing in Jamaica. I think the price is right and the property looks gorgeous. I'm not a fan of Jamaica really, already did the Dunn Falls thing and just want to relax on a beach for the day. Otherwise, will just stay on the boat. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Have you looked at the all inclusive resort beach break on jamaica cruise excursions? Its looks really nice : http://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/FalmouthBeachBreak.htm

I don't know if i would say its super high end but it looks like a great option. We are planning on booking it

Becca when is your cruise to Jamaica? I am looking for an all inclusive while we dock in Falmouth and wanted to hear about this place. I want a really nice beach area and it seems hard to find close to the port. I am obessed with Nachi Cocum and would like something that would be somewhat similar to that. Thanks!

Archived