Disembarkation Time Victory (Valor) Port of Miami

Canadian_J

Hey everyone! I'm looking for information from anyone who has recently sailed on the Carnival Victory (or Valor since it was doing this route until just recently) especially on the 4-night cruises arriving Monday's into Port of Miami. What time did disembarkation begin? I'm talking, first group of self-assists running down the gangway :p

Here is why I'm asking: I've had a work opportunity come up that has me with confirmed flight to/from FLL. The outbound is at my discretion and I can take a few days off so I'm hoping to sail on the 4-night Key West/Cozumel on Victory Thurs Feb 28. The catch is that I have to be on an 11:15am FLL flight home. I work for an airline and that is the flight the airline needs me on, however I will be a confirmed passenger. Just want to get a realistic idea on how early people have been getting off the ship. It is published as an 8am arrival but I've seen that before and been off before that.

The deal is unreal at only ~$400 each all taxes in for a balcony guarantee, with no balconies currently available, only suites. The upgrade stakes are good and that price for even any balcony is pretty reasonable. It's on hold thru my PVP so I'd love any advice you all have!

Note: As I said, I do work for an airline and am aware of the inherent risk here. But you know how it is once you have the cruise bug :p just can't turn down an opportunity! Cheers!

Hi, we were just off the Victory Feb 9th. The paper work they gave us the day before disembarkation said it would begin at 7:15. However, it took a long time for the ship to get cleared, they did not start until around 8:30. They kept making announcements and apologizing for being late. We ended up getting off around 9:00.

January last year we were on the Valor and on Disembarkation day we were in our car and driving by 8:30. We parked at a offsite parking lot so that even included catching a cab. We did get back on a Saturday so traffic was no issue.

I would say its doable but like you said.... you know the risk ;)

Edited by floridabum

• 1 year later...

We were on the Victory last month and had an 11:05 am flight at MIA. We had FTTF and self disembarked and were through customs at 745 and were at our gate waiting for our flight by 830

FLL is a little more of a distance but doable as long as nothing happens with the ship being cleared.

We are looking for someone who has recently been on the Carnival Victory - 5 day cruise to Ocho Rios and the Caymans - to share their debarkation time. Want to take the earliest shuttle we can to FLL, but not sure if 8:00 shuttle is realistic.

We were just in the recient Victory cruise to Ocho Rios and Grand Caymen. We did arrive into port a little later then expected, arounf 0730, but still debarkation seemed a little slow. We were in group 14 and did not clear customs until 1030.

we were just off the 5 day cruise on the Victory, sailing out of Miami. We were off the ship by 745. Easy as Pie. We started making our way down as soon as they called zone 1. No crowds, no lines, we literally walked the entire way off. the last 3 cruises we have been on, we have been off the ship before 9am.