If Carnival goes bye-bye what then?

MissMeggieMurphy

Who are these "so many people?". Where is your information coming from.? And you forget that there are other countries that have cruise ships, so it does NOT only leave RCCL.

Do you seriously think that this one incident can sink a whole company?

Since i never said anything of the kind i think that many people have clearly demonstrated that human nature is clearly to read whatever the heck they want into any printed sentence. now i know exactly how the game of telephone started about the conditions on board the Triumph. and for all you who are continually berating me, please do have a nice day.

In a few months, the average American will not even remember the event involving the Triumph.(Kind of like the Splendor).

Agree. Veeeeeeery few people in NYC will even realize that the Splendor is the same ship that had a fire and was adrift in the Pacific two years ago. All they'll know is that a "new" ships is coming to town.

Short term memory and good marketing can do wonders. In a few years, very few will remember that the Carnval Sunshine was the Carnival Destiny, and when Carnival Triumph becomes the Carnival Splash or Carnival Sunrise, veeeeeery few people will remember that this is the same shift that drifted in the Gulf of Mexico with an engine fire for 5 days...

You start a thread about what happens if carnival goes out of business and state that so many people say they want them to fail. Someone questions you on this information and you claim that they are reading into what you wrote? Your posts make no sense.

Welcome to the world according to Miss.

Since i never said anything of the kind i think that many people have clearly demonstrated that human nature is clearly to read whatever the heck they want into any printed sentence. now i know exactly how the game of telephone started about the conditions on board the Triumph. and for all you who are continually berating me, please do have a nice day.

You start a thread about what happens if carnival goes out of business and state that so many people say they want them to fail. Someone questions you on this information and you claim that they are reading into what you wrote? Your posts make no sense.

I think you really do not remember what you said. I now understand your posts much better now...

Carnival sucks,RCCL is number one cruise líne out there and i am she so if You dont like what i say about carnival spam Step off:mad:

Lol ok... So why are you posting in Carnival Boards? Just stirrin up that pot a little? Im not foolish enough to think there is a "best" line... But i respect your small opinion and baseless claims. Haha

This incident is already yesterdays news. Give it another week and it will be forgotten completely just like the Concordia was.

Really? Spoofed on SNL last night, all the Late night shows, and on the news today. And the newsmagazines are just getting started.

So many people obviously want Carnival Corporation to go bye-bye. So what happens then and will its demise make the cruising industry better? And remember we are talking about 10 cruise lines becoming history including Carnival, Hal, Princess, Costa, Cunard, Ibero, P&O Australia, Seabourn.

That basically leaves RCCL and RCCL owned lines the only game in town.

:)Despite the gloom and doom surrounding the TRIUMPH incident (it was hardly the tragedy the media would like us to believe) Carnival Corp will weather this issue and remain a strong leader in the cruise industry. What some people don't seem to understand is that there might not have been a cruise industry had it not been for Carnival taking the lead.

I have held shares in Carnival Corp for the past several years. I have no intention of selling those shares nor do I intend to abandon cruising with Carnival - both have been good to me over the years.

Watching CNN now i love they way they bashing carnival:D

There's a reason CNN is nicknamed the Communist News Network and/or Crappy News Network.

While the Triumph issue was certainly newsworthy, I would have thought that the fact the SCOTUS actually heard (on the 15th) and is considering the case against President Obama for falsifying personal documents (including his SSN actually belonging to a CT resident) to gain Presidency, would have been more on the front burner and make more news headlines.

But I guess the agenda and priorities are pretty obvious with CNN anyway. Big Corporations are evil! Right?

I digress. Back to your regularly scheduled troll-flogging. :D

Archived