Deposited Rooms-No Final Payment

Zeke3

Does anyone know when the deposited rooms with no final payment are put back into the system? Our cruise is 67 days out and I have been watching to see if any of the wrap around balconys become available. So far, all of the booked balcony & suite quad rooms (not just ones with wraparounds) that were booked, are still booked. (I kept a running list of open cabins.) I was hoping we might get lucky.

Thanks!

You just have to keep checking... if you are on the waiting list, they will call and let you know... although we were on the waiting list in October, and that call never came... :( I would not wait for them to call you, just keep checking... doubtful the in demand rooms are really going to come up... I'm sure they have alot of people waiting for those!!

How do you check available rooms? Thanks.

There really is no definitive way of doing it... since the TA's sites may only have a certain number listed (I think they only show 7-9 of the available cabins in any category), if you have a certain one in mind though, you can always keep checking Carnival or one of the online agencies to see if that one is available...

You are right again goincruisin...a friend of my daughter works for one of the cruise lines and she says that is true even with the cruise line web site. She said they never show ALL the available cabins. (She does not work for Carnival so maybe it is different with them, but I doubt it.)

Archived