What was your favorite room service item?

Is it only me? I just don't have the time to eat all the food that is offered. I love room service and the small morning pastries. YUMMMMM

I like the morning buffet and lunch in the dinning room but then I love the deli sandwiches. The pizza and ceasar salad are just to good to pass up. I don't know which way to turn for dinner. Maybe I'll return to the cabin and check out room service. Let face it ist's all great and I'm going to have to book another cruise I got so hungry reading this thread.LOL

• 2 weeks later...

For dinner room service on our RCCL's Radiance of the Seas we were able to order off the main dining room menu of the night. This was not advertised -- just something I learned from these boards before our trip. And you can't get a menu; you have to go to the dining room to see the menu posted. Has anyone ever tried this for Carnival cruises?

For dinner room service on our RCCL's Radiance of the Seas we were able to order off the main dining room menu of the night. This was not advertised -- just something I learned from these boards before our trip. And you can't get a menu; you have to go to the dining room to see the menu posted. Has anyone ever tried this for Carnival cruises?

Carnival does not do this from my understanding. I heard that for a very sick passenger they did it one night, but it is not the norm.

Without a doubt, the Roast Beef and Brie on a toasted baguette..... It was so yummy that we ordered them 5 out of 7 days for an afternoon snack and sometimes after pizza, too :) :) OK, so I did gain a few pounds......;)

Archived